We want everyone to have a good time at Dynamix and to stay as safe as possible.
Below are a set of rules & guidelines for you to follow while you are at Dynamix/ on our premises. By registering with us, you are confirming that you have read and understood them.
Dynamix Code of Conduct
Any bullying or persistant use of rough/dangerous play is not acceptable. This includes bullying using social media or texting.
Physical and verbal abuse towards Dynamix staff, facilitators, volunteers, or other users will not be tolerated.
Alcohol, illegal substances and legal highs are not permitted. Anyone found to be under the influence will be asked to leave immediately.
There are rules displayed at the foam pit, please make sure you understand them before using the foam pit.
When you arrive a member of our team must be aware that you are here. That means you MUST sign in to enter the Skatepark or other Facilities.
If you are a Spectator, you must stay in the Spectator areas.
- If it is not yours, DO NOT TOUCH IT unless you have been given permission by the person who owns it, otherwise it will be assumed that you are stealing or mean to do damage.
- Any participants of beginner’s sessions must take part in the opening circle where our facilitators will run a warm up and go through important health and safety information.
- Spectators should be family/guardian of a participant in a session. Spectators wanting to go down into the Skatepark must ask cafe staff for a permission slip and high-vis.
- Listen to and act on instructions given by facilitators and staff. They know this place well and are looking out for you!
- Don’t try to push someone else to do something they don’t feel ready for.
- Various rules are displayed around the park; we trust that you will follow them.
- Take care of any equipment you have hired from Dynamix and return it in the same condition it was in when you hired it.
- Be respectful to everybody you meet at Dynamix, no matter what their age, gender, skin colour, or anything else they may be defined by.
- The smoking area is for over 16s only. Vapers and electronic cigarettes are not allowed in the building, these should also be used in the smoking area.
- Report inappropriate behaviour or anything else which concerns you to staff.
- Children aged 8 and under must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian at all times.
- Be friendly and particularly welcoming to new users.
- Be supportive to others.
- Our facilitators and staff members will tell you what you can do. If you are not sure, please ask us!
- Work at your level; do not try something which is way beyond your ability.
- In mixed age group sessions, over 18s should set a good example to children and young people.
- You must wear suitable clothing for your activity and have equipment which is fit for purpose. If you don’t have suitable equipment, you can hire what you need from us. Please note we do not have an endless supply of hire equipment.